The IO HAWK takes 3-5 minutes on average just to get comfortable, once you relax, you can be fully proficient within 20-30 minutes.
Initially, riding the IO HAWK can be strenuous due to your body getting acclimated to standing on the device. Once you relax, you can ride the IO HAWK for its full range of kilometers
The IO HAWK can support up to 120 kg.
If the IO HAWK app displays only the message "Failure", please try the following:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of the app installed
2. Turn off the app completely (close the app in the overview of running apps)
3. Turn off Bluetooth on your smartphone
4. Recalibrate the IO HAWK Cross as described in the manual on page 13
5. Reboot the IO HAWK Cross and wait for the announcement that Bluetooth is ready
6. Now start Bluetooth on the smartphone and wait until the IO HAWK Cross announces that the Bluetooth connection is
7. Open the app and tap "Enter IO HAWK Cross"
After a few seconds, the app should now be connected.
The IO HAWK handles bumps and cracks up to 1/2 inch very well, all you have to do is pay attention and bend your knees, as your knees act as your suspension.
The IO HAWK will fully charge in 2- 3 hours.
The IO HAWK has a very compact footprint, (a little wider than an average person's shoulders) it can easily be used on sidewalks, however check with your local authorities to ensure that it is not illegal to operate your IO HAWK on public sidewalks.
The IO HAWK is IPX4 rated which means it can handle dust and light splash of water. You should not ride the IO HAWK in inclement weather or near puddles.
he IO HAWK was designed for people of all ages to improve and increase their personal mobility.
The IO Hawk constantly measures whether it is tilted forward or backward and responds with an acceleration to the front or rear. Just try to balance a broom with the bristles up on her palm. Also, you will be reacting to any tilting of the broom in one direction to accelerate the hand in this direction - so does the IO Hawk principle.
Please contact us via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please name us the review site/ magazine/ media you are working for and we will to answer you back as soon as possible.
Please send us your CV to: email@example.com via E-Mail oder give us a call
Send this to a friend