Returns are only accepted if referenced through a valid RMA number.
This RMA-number must be clearly indicated on the upper side of the box in such way that damage of original box is excluded. Always mention the RMA-number on the freight slip as well, especially when returning the goods yourself.
Please verify the following points before returning any unit / system to IO Hawk:
• Do you have the appropriate documentation package accompanying this unit / system?
• Is the Unit /System connected in accordance with the details in the appropriate documentation?
• Is the environment in which the unit / system operates in accordance with the appropriate documentation?
• Has the unit / system functioned prior to the need to return it to IO Hawk?
• Please enclose the completed RMA-form when RMA-number has been received with detailed description of failure and operating
• Conditions in your application to your return of material (please don’t use general statements, marking a product with “defect” as malfunction is not accepted).
• Please write the RMA-number in big letters clear visible down on the parcel when returning a unit/ system to Capteq.
• Damages of transport need to be advised immediately after receipt of goods!
• The grant of a RMA-number doesn’t mean necessarily the acceptance of a warranty or rather a guarantee case.
Attention! No guarantee, if:
• Goods had been damaged during return caused by improper packing.
• Products with mechanical damages. Therefore please control packages and goods carefully immediately after receipt and advise
• Mechanical damages immediately without any delay!
• Manipulation of the unit / system was performed without explicit IO Hawk authorization in the proper manner.
• If products have been modified by customer (for example by soldering) or if connectors or pins are mechanical damaged.
• Hazard statements, series-no. or original label of manufacturer had been removed